maandag 23 juli 2012

Misa Throw me something purple please


Vandaag het derde lakje van Misa. Dit lakje heeft de naam Throw me something purple, please. De naam zegt het al het is een paars lakje, maar persoonlijk vind ik het meer blauw/paars. Hij dekt in 2 laagjes en blijft ongeveer 3 dagen zitten. Ik betaalde er € 2,50 voor.

Today I show you the third nailpolish of Misa. This nailpolish has the name Throw me something purple, please. As you can see by the name, is the color of the nailpolish is purple. But personaly I think it is more blue and purple.The nailpolish covers in two layers and remains about three days. I paid € 2,50 for it.




over naar de swatches/ now we go to the swatches








En wat vinden jullie van de nagellak?
So what do you think about the nailpolish?

1 opmerking: